- Cleaner Emissions – Compared to conventional Indirect Injection and Direct Injection engines in the same class, Kubota’s Super Mini Series has attained cleaner exhaust thanks to E-TVCS (Three Vortex Combustion System–Kubota’s highly efficient combustion system produces an ideal air/fuel mixture by creating 3 vortexes in the combustion chamber. This results in better cross flow of air and exhaust gases, lower air intake temperature, and improved combustion efficiency.)
- Low Noise – Noise levels during load and no-load operations are kept to a minimum with Kubota’s renowned low-noise diesel engine technology and E-TVCS.
- Large Capacity, High Speed Flyweight Governor – Instead of the conventional ball type governor, a large capacity, high speed flyweight governor is used. This ensures stable operation at a low revolution speed, and assures a high torque rise, and Steady State Governor Regulation.
- Quick Start Ups – “Quick Glow” system comes as standard equipment to shorten preheating time and quicken engine start up in cold temperature.
- Highly Reliable Engine – Based on Kubota’s original sturdy design, the engine promises great reliability and long service life with advantages to meet most any application.
- Accessories / Options -A full range of accessories / options are available to meet customer’s requirements.
|Z482-E4B||4||9.9 / 13.3||3600||2||IDI||Naturally Aspirated|
|Z602-E4B||4||10.8 / 14.5||3200||2||IDI||Naturally Aspirated|
|Z602-E4B||4||12.5 / 16.8||3600||2||IDI||Naturally Aspirated|
|D722-E4B||4||14.9 / 20.0||3600||3||IDI||Naturally Aspirated|
|D902-E4B||4||16.1 / 21.6||3200||3||IDI||Naturally Aspirated|
|D902-E4B||4||18.5 / 24.8||3600||3||IDI||Naturally Aspirated|