Indirect Injection, Oil-Air Cooled Diesel Engines
The Kubota OC series is an unique engine that has light-weight and compact features of an air-cooled engine together with the low noise, durability and clean exhaust emission of a water-cooled diesel engine.
With ACTV (Kubota’s Advanced Cooling Three Vortex) system, the cylinder block is air-cooled, whereas the combustion area of the cylinder head is oil-cooled.
- Low Noise: The major disadvantage of air-cooled engines is high noise level. One of the main characteristics of TVCS is noise reduction. Thus, the combination of ACTV and TVCS enables the OC series engine to maintain low noise levels. Furthermore, the flow of lubricating oil around the combustion chamber absorbs noise and reduces it to the level of liquid-cooled engines.
- Compact and Lightweight: The new design concept of the OC series results in a compactness and lightness comparable to that of air-cooled gas and diesel engines.
- Clean Exhaust: Kubota’s unique TVCS indirect injection system ensures efficient burning of fuel and clean emissions.
- Low Vibration: Reciprocating piston forces are counteracted by a balancer mechanism to reduce vibration to a minimum.
- Smooth Starting: A 12 volt electric system is fitted as standard to provide easy starting.
|OC60-E3||4||4.5 / 6.0||3600||1||IDI (TVCS)||Naturally Aspirated|
|OC60-E4||4||4.5 / 6.0||3600||1||IDI||Naturally Aspirated|
|OC95-E3||4||7.0 / 9.4||3600||1||IDI (TVCS)||Naturally Aspirated|
|OC95-E4||4||4.5 / 6.0||3600||1||IDI||Naturally Aspirated|